Are New Homes Well Insulated?
People always assume that new buildings will be very well insulated. However, this might not always be the case. Some buildings are inevitably better insulated than other buildings, and it all depends on how the building has been constructed. If you are thinking of buying a new home, insulation is something that you will need to check.
Here are some of the factors that will affect insulation:
- Windows and doors. They should be well fitted, and made of a thermally efficient material like uPVC. Make sure they have been fitted well and you can’t feel a draught around them.
- Insulated walls. If you have something like cavity wall insulation or rendering, this will help the building to be more thermally efficient. However, it isn’t the be all and end all and there are other ways of insulating a new building.
- Rooflights. These will help reduce energy bills and keep a room an ambient temperature.
How can Mobile Homes be Powered?
There are many conventional ways mobile homes can be powered, but can solar for mobile home parks be effective? The first thing that will be almost guaranteed is that you’ll notice significant savings on energy bills, as well as a huge decrease in the carbon footprint. So whilst renewable energy may not immediately come to mind, it certainly would be a worthwhile investment for mobile home parks.
From the blog
- Powering Tomorrow: Exploring Innovative Renewable Energy Solutions
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing Solar Panels in Your Home
- Maximising Your Savings: How Solar Panels Can Help You Cut Your Energy Bills
- Finding A Reputable Solar Panel Supplier In Milton Keynes
- Suppliers For Your Park Home Solar Panels